Next, we headed out on a self-guided tour of the King William Historic District. Chris and I had been through the neighborhood before (here), but never armed with so much information!
Our fabulous tour guide narrated our walk from house to house, offering tidbits of information along the way.
She was also in charge of making sure we didn't get lost... she had the map after all.
We ventured off the tour when we came to the Blue Star Brewery. No one in our group was willing to pass up the chance for a beer sampler from this well-known local brewery.
I guess all that walking made us hungry. Do you see those sleeveless shirts? Remember, it's January!







I envy your heat!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can come visit any time!!
DeleteI'd recommend against July-September though.
DeleteWe had so much fun that day! Hope to do it, or something similar again soon!
ReplyDelete