I don't know about you, but I lost count a while ago.
As I mentioned in my last post, it's hot here. Everything in my garden hates this extreme heat except my basil. It continues to grow like an out of control weed. Anyone want a case of pesto? Anybody? No? Are you sure? Think about it and let me know.
My second round of tomato plants are hanging around, but aren't doing much. Especially when little guys like this make a feast out of the leaves.
Chris and I did a little hardscaping this week - as late at night as possible, in the half-light of the setting sun, when it was only 98 degrees.
When it cools down, sometime in November, we'll plant a bush with pretty purple flower that matches our neighbor's. Until then, I'll be in the house watching my electric meter spin out of control.
No comments:
Post a Comment