Friday, January 18, 2013

Our First Visitors!

About a month ago (geesh, I’m behind), we welcomed our very first over night visitors!  My parents drove (yes, I said drove) down from South Dakota.  We were thankful they elected to drive, because they delivered our beautiful new china cabinet and all of our Christmas presents.  I was in desperate need of more kitchen storage, and the cabinet sure did the trick.  Plus, it looks great in the dinning room!


We spent several days Christmas shopping and touring San Antonio.  We visited the Missions and the Alamo.  Mom even talked Dad into taking a few pictures, and Chris and I took advantage of the opportunity to get a good picture of us.





We also spent an evening enjoying the Christmas lights along the River Walk.


All-in-all, it was a great visit.  I can’t wait until they come back!

2 comments:

  1. My what good looking parents you have! We had lots of fun too. Love you both,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures (as always)! Looks like a great visit.
    Diane Jones

    ReplyDelete