Sunday, July 24, 2011

See you soon!

On Saturday morning, I said “see you soon” to my wonderful friend Lindsey and her husband Karl. The lucky stinkers are moving to Germany, and I am SUPER jealous! Lindsey and I spent most of the week together, taking turns cooking dinner and generally causing trouble for Karl. On Friday night, the usual suspects gathered together for a final send-off before the big move. We made fajitas, drank margaritas, and enjoyed an evening full of happiness and friendship.


We even had two canine vistors - Mason and Shilo!


I’ve already opened Facebook once today with the intention of making plans for the week with Lindsey. I guess not having her around is going to take some getting used to. Lucky for me, I still have great friends left on this rock!

Modeling our matching aprons via Photoshop (Lindsey's is in a box somewhere) - we were almost successful!

As for you, Lindsey: I miss you already girl, but I can’t wait to hear about all your new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, way to start my morning with tears. I miss you tons and am excited because check out what I found: http://www.cooking-vacations.com/programs-italy.asp#41

    ReplyDelete