Sunday, February 1, 2015

Camera Bag

I've been eyeing my friend Amy's camera bag for several months now and, when I saw the price tag on the "new and improved" version on the manufacturer's website, I decided I would just make one for myself.

Chris helped me pick out fabric that he would be willing to be seen holding and I got to work, measuring, cutting and sewing.  Nothing like trying to make something out a pattern...




In addition to plenty of padded removable panels on the inside, I also added two zippered pockets to the outside and made sure the handles were long enough to wear across your body - much more comfortable for all day carrying.



I finished it up just in time to give it a test-drive on our weekend getaway to Washington DC.  I think it was a hit!


1 comment:

  1. Love the last picture! Cracking up. - Linds

    ReplyDelete