Every week, Sarah, our hostess at My Four Hens Photography, picks some of her favorite photos and features them in what she calls "Eye Candy". After seeing the beautiful assortment of photographs posted by the participants for the last six weeks, I had accepted the fact that there was NO WAY my photographs were ever going to stand out in the crowd. There are some seriously talented folks in the group. Even my slightly compensative side was okay with this idea. After all, I didn't even know that the Eye Candy list was a part of this exercise until I had already started.
However, apparently this week's picture stood out enough to make the list!! Maybe it was the bright colors (lots of people seem to shy away from bright colors) or the lack of children as a subject (sooooo many pictures of adorable little kids every week). Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment