Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home At Last

Within twelve hours of my return to the island, I was joined by my long-lost husband.  Homecomings are a wonderful thing!!  We are really looking forward to spending Christmas together.  It is an unexpected turn of events for which we are very thankful.

On a lighter note...  Those of you with military spouses (or in the military yourself) can relate to the next few photos.  Chris brought a LOT of gear home from his deployment.  Said gear needs to fit, along with the existing pile of gear, into a rather small closet.


Let the sorting begin.  In fact, let the sorting begin with boots.  As in 15 pairs of boots (only three of which he can actually wear to work any more). 


Never, ever, in the history of the world, can my husband ever comment on the number of shoes I own, ever.  Period.  I knew I loved him.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....Hilarious. I LOVE IT...

    We're glad to Chris made it home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of boots! ;) I'm glad you two can enjoy Christmas together. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete