July was a big month for Life in Lajes. You, my fabulous readers, shattered the previous record of 616 hits, by checking in with me a whopping 728 times during July!
I would like to take some of the credit, but I think most of it goes to my guest blogger Lindsey from http://www.newlydependent.com/ and, of course, to Roxie. Seriously guys, if all you wanted was dog pictures, you just had to say so!
I also had my first comment from someone I’ve never met. Hey bejellyfish! Hope you stop by again soon. It’s a little surreal thinking that you’re communicating with people you’ll never meet, but it’s pretty cool too!
So, here’s to making August even better than July. Thanks for stopping by and reading about my crazy life in the pond.

Anthiny Bordain on "No Reservations" had a whole hour on his gastronomic adventures in the Azores last night. Got me wondering. Any plans to explore any of the other Islands? Rich
ReplyDeleteThanks for plugging me in your blog! I've really enjoyed reading so far! Good luck in your blogging and life adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't blogging fun???? I have found it addicting and nothing is more exciting than increasing your viewership! Congrats on the big month!
ReplyDeleteAmy!!!
Hey lady, I am looking at your 'Reading Now' list... what do you think of "The Thirteenth Tale"? Pretty strange, heh?
ReplyDeleteLindsey - I haven't gotten to read more than a few pages. Our meeting is in a week, so I need to get moving!!
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow engineer, I love this chart! :)
ReplyDeleteHoping your readership continues to expand.
Kayla R.