Saturday, November 13, 2010

Poor, Sick Husband

Chris has spent most of this week fighting off a terrible cold/cough.  It was bad enough on Tuesday that he actually went to the doctor.  The visit to the doctor resulted in a prescription for Codeine and a couple other random medications.  Unfortunately for Chris, Codeine does nothing for him.  It doesn’t even knock him out properly so he can get some sleep.  So, he’s been getting rest when he can, and I’ve been doing “quiet” things around the house.  I got the office unpacked and put away and even had time to clean out our overgrown file cabinets.  Why didn’t I do that before we moved, you ask?  Mostly, because I had a full-time job then and very little time to mess with things that could be put off until later.  I guess this is later.  Chris did manage to drag himself out of the house for a Star Wars marathon at Steve and Jill’s house on Thursday in honor of Veteran’s Day (we are a strange bunch, I know).   Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. As well he should have for Star Wars!! One of the best in the west... not sure what it has to do with Veteran's Day... but what the heck.. hope he is feeling better and hope YOU don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has nothing to do with Veteran's Day other than that everyone got the day off, so they had time for the 7 hour movie marathon!

    ReplyDelete